Wednesday, May 18, 2016

For Your Reading Pleasure...

If you look to the right of this post, you'll see what looks like a book cover...and it is!

After much procrastination and a lot of hard work, I have finally compiled the Reluctant RoVer's (mis)adventures into an e-book form. (Print book to be available soon.)

Don't Back into the Palm Tree! Real Life Lessons for New and Wannabe RVers is available in e-book (Kindle) format on Amazon.com. (You don't have to have a Kindle to read the book. You can get a Kindle app for your cell phone or any type of tablet--Android, PC, or Mac/iPad.)

We've learned a lot during the 5+ years we have been RVing. My main purpose in writing this book was to share our experiences and mistakes so that others--new and wannabe RVers--don't have to make the same mistakes. I am sure we will continue to learn as we travel throughout the country, and I will continue to blog. I hope, though that my blogs will finally be able to focus on more adventures instead of the (mis)adventures of the motorhome failing to run properly.

One of the links below the book-cover image will give you a sample of the book. The other will take you to the Amazon page, where you can purchase the book. I would appreciate your honest review of the book.

I'll keep you posted when the print edition is ready. It would make a fine gift to any of your friends you might be thinking about hitting the RV road.

Until later,

Your Reluctant RoVer,
Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back home again...

Rob and I hit the road about 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 15. The movers were incredible: They had everything loaded into the huge moving tru...